Contractors, workers, — all industry stakeholders — can help prevent falls and save lives by joining the Campaign to Prevent Falls in Construction. What can you do?
- Read the How-To guide on joining the Campaign. This document provides you with the information you need to develop your own Safety Pays, Falls Cost campaign in your community. We need your help to make the campaign more effective
- Get the word out – About the Stand-Down & Campaign to Prevent Falls Flyer
- Order free hard hat stickers
- Participate in the National Safety Stand-Down
- Produce and distribute Campaign materials
- Add a link to www.stopconstructionfalls.com from your website
- Send out a blast email announcing and promoting the campaign
- Run an article in your organization’s publication on the campaign
- Make a presentation using materials from the campaign at an upcoming meeting or event
- Promote, hold, or sponsor training programs, demonstrations, and other Campaign-related events
- Like the campaign’s Facebook page
- Post campaign-related info, photos, events, comments, and Resources on your Facebook page
- Read and comment on NIOSH’s recent campaign Science Blog
- Follow @NIOSHConstruct on Twitter and re-tweet the latest campaign news.
- Reach out to new partners in government, industry, and labor and assist with evaluating the effectiveness of the campaign.
- Keep us informed about what you are doing! Let us know if you have a new idea for an activity that’s not on our list.
If you pledge to do at least one activity from the above list, we will list your organization as a Campaign Partner. Simply email us at email@example.com to tell us how you are participating.