- OSHA Campaign Flyer – English; Spanish (Español)
- 2016 National Safety Stand-Down Poster – English; Spanish (Español)
- 2017 National Safety Stand-Down Poster – English; Spanish (Español)
- Fall Prevention Fact Sheet – English; Spanish (Español); Polish (Polski); Russian (русский)
- CPWR Toolbox Talks — Preventing Falls From Roofs – English; Spanish (Español)
- Focus Four Toolbox Talks – Falls Through Skylights and Holes
- If You Work On A Roof…You Could Be In Great Danger – a handout with illustrations for residential workers on how to work safely on roofs. English; Spanish (Español)
- Homeowners’ Flyer – a handout developed by campaign partners to educate homeowners of some questions they should ask prospective contractors when having work done on a roof. Also, the National Roofing Contractors Association, a founding partner of the campaign, has developed extensive information on selecting qualified and safety minded roofing contractors here. English; Spanish (Español)
- Having Work Done On Your Roof? Ask Your Contractor to Play it Safe – a handout to educate homeowners from MA FACE
Spot The Hazard
- Spot the Hazard is a new product available from the Campaign to Prevent Falls in Construction, to be used as a training activity. It is available in either handout form or via PowerPoint
- Spot The Hazard – Roofs 1
- Spot The Hazard – Roofs 2
- Spot The Hazard – Roofs 3
- Spot The Hazard – Roofs 4
- Preventing Falls Through Skylights – English; Spanish (Español) “Everybody seems to think that we’re invincible. At least I used to think that.”So begins a digital story about Joe, a 45-year old roofing supervisor in California who died tragically after he fell through a warehouse roof skylight while on the job. He fell 30 feet onto a floor, and died from his injuries. OHB’s California Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation (CA/FACE) program produced a five-minute digital story with two of Joe’s co-workers highlighting the events that led up to his death and what could have been done to prevent it. The moving video will be used by roofers and others in trainings to prevent similar fatalities from occurring
- Safety Pays. Falls Costs. Hear how the owner of this residential framing company designs safety into each of his job sites.
- La seguridad paga, las caídas cuestan. Hear from a roofer in the residential construction industry on the importance of using fall protection.
- La Salud no Tiene Precio. Construcción: Protéjase en el Trabajo. Hear from a roofer in the residential construction industry on risks he faces daily on the job.
CPWR Construction Solutions