Do you have a story about your stand-down to share? Submit it here and you might be featured on the Stop Construction Falls website!
A new study has been added to the Learn More page:
The ARTBA Work Zone Safety Consortium recently released a series of fall prevention fact sheets for bridge work. Check them out over at the Work Zone Safety website.
As a campaign partner, Harness, a company that provides modern solutions for managing safety and health, developed a new mobile app that gives contractors and workers easy access to Stand-Down materials from stopconstructionfalls.com and beyond while on the jobsite. The app also allows users to share activities and post photos from their stand-downs. Download it through the Apple or Android app stores, or at nationalsafetystanddown.com.
CPWR’s Toolbox Talks are now available in Spanish. They are:
- Prevencion de Caidas desde Andamios
- Caidas – Escaleras Extensibles
- Escaleras de Tijeras
- Prevencion de Caidas desde Techos
- Maquinarias: Como Subirse y Bajarse
- Caidas: Proteccion General y Concientizacion
- Caidas desde Vehiculos en Movimiento
- Caidas por Agujeros y Aberturas
If you are aware of a recent work-related construction fatality, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.